Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting a message that says "water trap" and the floor…

Customer Question
I am getting a...

I am getting a message that says "water trap" and the floor says "E24"

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?

A handy man says the hose had a bit of a kink and replaced it, but did not solve problem

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The company Bosch contracted with to replace the power cord is coming tomorrow and have asked them to look at it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only 4 years old to have a major problem. I live alone and only use it twice a month

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is there water in the tub that has not drained?

Drained it.

Is the drain pump continuing to run now?