Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need instructions on how to access the relay board on my…

Customer Question
I need instructions on...

I need instructions on how to access the relay board on my whirlpool WEG730H0DB) range

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Sorry, 2 yrs old and WEG 730H0DB0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I bought the relay board locally, can't find dis-assembly instructions on-line anywhere.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

??? I removed a lower access cover under the control knobs, and I can see the control board mounted under the front burners, but can't figure out how to get it out.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 8 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Below I have provided you with the full service manual for that model, see section 3 page 3 for instructions:

click here to open/download service manual

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi there,
I see you have read the answer a while ago and I have not heard back from you, if there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a moment to rate my assistance and if you need anything later on you can still follow up, thank you.