Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MY BOSCH DISHWASHER IS ABOUT 2 TEARS OLD. A COUPLE MONTHS…

Customer Question
MY BOSCH DISHWASHER IS...

MY BOSCH DISHWASHER IS ABOUT 2 TEARS OLD. A COUPLE MONTHS AGO THE WASH CYCLE WOULD STOP BEFORE COMPLETION. I FIND I HAVE THE CLOSE THE DOOR FIRMLY AND JAM A SPONGE BETWEEN THE TOP OF THE FOOR AND THE COUNTERTOP TO KEEP IT CLOSED TO RUN TO COMPLETION.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT RUN NORMALLY?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

MODEL SHE-3ARF6CU/21. ABOUT 2.5 YEARS OLD

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/17/2017
Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 5 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your dishwasher question. On behalf of Just Answer, I do apologize for the extended wait time you’ve experienced without an expert responding to your question. Now that I am logged on, please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

T​his sounds like 1 of 2 possible issues... the dishwasher is not installed properly and is set wrong preventing the door to easily open/close/latch, or... you have a faulty lock mechanism that may be adjustable if you can access it completely. If you are unable to perform either of these repairs, I recommend contacting a trusted service provider who is familiar with the dishwasher and the lock features.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks,

Dave

Did you still need help with the dishwasher or was the information I provided sufficient to resolve the problem? Just let me know and I can continue assisting you.

Dave

Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Thanks,

Dave

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on November 17, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would appreciate a reply from you so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is almost 60 days old, and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like to close for us to close out this question. In order to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave

Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 22 days ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

David Bowden
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor