Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I cant get the loc off of my stove to. I thought I would

Customer Question
I cant get the loc...
I cant get the loc off of my stove to cook.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I thought I would clean it last night.Its been on all night,
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I do ,How do you get it back so I can cook to day.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No this is all I need.I Got the stove with out a manual.
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Appliance
11/17/2017
Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 29 days ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your oven question. On behalf of Just Answer, I do apologize for the extended wait time you’ve experienced without an expert responding to your question. Now that I am logged on, please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

Y​ou might try unplugging it for a few minutes and see if it releases to lock to open the door. If not then most likely you will need to have a trusted and knowledgeable appliance tech come out and open the door as it will probably have a faulty lock mechanism. I would also verify that you are not in self cleaning timer mode as this will lockout for several hours depending on the timer setting. If you do get the door open I would not latch it again until a service tech has looked at it.

Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 27 days ago

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 25 days ago

Thanks,

Dave

Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 23 days ago

D​id you still need help with this question or was the information I provided sufficient to unlock the stove? Just let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Dave

Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 13 days ago

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 11 days ago

Thanks,

Dave

Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 days ago

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on November 17, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would appreciate a reply from you so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

John, Home Appliance Technician