Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have damprid in my closed it opened and ruined my clothes.

Customer Question
I have damprid in...

I have damprid in my closed it opened and ruined my clothes

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Recently

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What will u do for me? it leaked on all of my shirt

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/19/2017
Appliance Technician: JohnF2015, Mechanic replied 8 months ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Mechanic

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Unfortunately we at this site are not the manufacturer of this product. Our assistance is limited to technical assistance for the Do It Yourself people out there that want to service or repair issues with their household equipment. I will provide you with a contact phone number to the manufacturer that you can call and have a conversation with them about your issue. This is not something that we at or through this site can help you with.

Please call the following number for assistance with this issue 1.***-***-****

Thank you for choosing to use our services however in this case we can only provide limited assistance by providing a contact phone number to the company that makes the product.

Please take a moment to rate your experience using the star rating system that is provide for you.