Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How does the self clean oven process take. Kenmore gas

Customer Question
How long does the...

How long does the self clean oven process take

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kenmore gas range(###) ###-####7400

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am working without a manual the one I have is in French and I never got it changed

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/17/2017
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just answer. Sorry for the delay.

Self clean generally takes about 2 hours. Just know that self clean is not recommended as it can cause parts to fail.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!