Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have an island canopy range hood, 36 by 48, and the light

Customer Question
has failed, my electrician says...
I have an island canopy range hood, 36 by 48, and the light has failed, my electrician says the starter unit is no longer stocked by you guys. How should I get my light fixed?
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: Gilyers are cleaned regularly. I don;t know what thermostat yo8 mean. My problem is the light.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: r with help. Either way. How do I get the part?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.How do I get the part?
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
11/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 18 days ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this? If so, may I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Model KICU265H SS-l
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 14 days ago

Thank you! Can you post a picture of the numbers on the starter so I can see if I can cross it to another part, please?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Got to take the whole darn hood apart to get at the starter. Will try later today. Don't you have a parts list?
John, Home Appliance Technician