John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Water will not flow to cup it will flow to coupling under

Customer Question

water will not flow to cup it will flow to coupling under the door could it be frozen all elec checks ok
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: 3 days no water how sever is it.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I have been in the air &refrig. indust for 72 years , yes I,m 90 yrs old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: is there anything in the line from the coupling under the refrig. to the outlet could it be a frozen line
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.