Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Do you accept paypal? Good. I had to get off the message I…

Customer Question
Do you accept paypal? ...

Do you accept paypal?

Contractor's Assistant: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.

Good. I had to get off the message I sent to ask this question. Do I need to start all over?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About two weeks.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Whirlpool Gold model #GH7155XKBO Microwave/Exhaust Fan malfunctioning. The fan comes on when I open the door and stays on. The turntable stays motionless, however.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

13 yrs I didn't see the Paypal option.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

So unfortunately this means that one of your door switches has failed. There are 3 door switches and usually the bottom one is the one that fails, but you'd need to remove the outer shell of the microwave and test the switches to know for certain which switch is bad. Below is a link to a video that shows you how to test the actual door switches inside your microwave to know which one to replace. Now access on your microwave may be slightly different but roughly the same since there isn't a video for your exact model. Just replace the faulty door switch and you should be good to go again.

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Did I just sign up for some monthly payment??????
Do you sell the part?
Hello?

I'm still here

I was checking to see if you signed up for a monthly subscription and you have not. We don't sell parts but you can order the part from the link I gave you if you want or anywhere else.

I'm alerting PayPal that this will not be paid by me and my cc company as well!!! I was baited with a $5. charge.
Goodbye.forever.stinks.