Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We installed a used kitchen wall oven. after operating the…

We installed a used...

We installed a used kitchen wall oven. after operating the oven about 400 degrees. The door would not close completely.---I installed new hinge springs and the oven worked for several days --again baked at 400 and now the door will not shut completely. should we replace the hinge receivers?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kithenaid superba KEMS308GSS2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

11/17/2017
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

If you open the door fully if it drops below 90 degrees then yes you need to replaced the hinge receivers , and unfortunately you may need to replace the door hinges again also .

Do you need a link to the parts? both left and right receivers.

thank you

no problem ,always glad to assist you anytime.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Master Tech
I FOUND TWO DIFFERENT HINGE RECEIVERS ON LINE AND NEED TO KNOW THE EXACT PART NUMBER.. i GUESS I NEED TO ORDER BOTH THE HINGES AND THE RECEIVERS?

Yes you have a left and a right hinge receiver and they both have a different part number.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

right one ---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Left one ---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .