Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dryer is flasing on normal cycle and not heating i

Customer Question
Hi my dryer is...

Hi my dryer is flasing on normal cycle and not heating i checked the hose its clean and i reset the circiut breakers

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Ill try that ok thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i could i pulled the power off it flashes dryer on the knob and still not heat

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I guess thats it the vents clean

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?