Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer will not spin. Have set control nob to drain and

Customer Question
Washer will not spin...

Washer will not spin. Have set control nob to drain and spin. No results. Washer sounds like it is washing. Have tried this several times with no luck. Had to put new bearing in this washer back in April.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

WTW5640XW3

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Was washing a load of towels. Selector knob was set on heavy duty. It appears the clothes may have washed. Don't known.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

#1 does the washer drain the water out in a drain and spin cycle?

#2 does it sound as if the drive motor is even trying to run during this drain and spin cycle?

Water drains. Sounds as if washer washing during spin cycle.

ok do you mean it sounds as if it is agitating the water instead of spinning?

ok if that is the case (it is agitating when it should be spinning then you have an issue with the electronic control .

It is the brain of the unit and it tells all components when to work and when to stop .

I recommend replacing the electronic control board .

Do you need a link to the part?

I would like the link to this control.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .