Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool type 575-0 dishwasher. I says the model…

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool...

I have a Whirlpool type 575-0 dishwasher. I says the model number is ***** but Whirlpool website does not recognize it. I at least need to know its exact dimensions

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

More than 10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe- or maybe I will just replace it- that is part of what I need to figure out

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has stopped working and it appears to be a controls issue

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Well DU1055XTPQ4 is a good model number .

I do not know where you were looking or what Whirlpool web site you were looking on but I was able to find it .

Here is the dimensions sheet in a PDF file for you!

https://www.whirlpool.com/content/dam/global/documents/200708/dimension-guide-8575348-D-WH.pdf

If you have any questions just reply back to me !

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.