Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher has water in bottom of dishwasher with 1 min left…

Customer Question
Dishwasher has water in...

Dishwasher has water in bottom of dishwasher with 1 min left and will not shut off

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Bosch model she3ar75uc/08 unable to do diagnostic switches frozen

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can if not will need a tech

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just that I cannot shut down dishwasher it keeps humming

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If you open the door is there any water in the tub?

Will go with texting instead of callung

OK that's what I figured. If you close the door and continue the cycle, does the dishwasher spray the water around? Also, you can cancel the cycle by pressing the start button for 5 seconds to drain the water out instead.

Sorry I didn't send the phone option---the site sends that automatically.

When I hold start button for five seconds system not responding
Did you get my text

Yes

OK well if it's not responding you just have a bad main control board below the dishwasher. The reason the dishwasher gets stuck on 1 minute is because it can't heat the water. If it never gets up to temperature it just keeps washing and stalls at 1 minutes. It should reset by holding the start button but if the board is failing then it could be causing the unit to both not heat and not reset. Either way, the main board under the dishwasher on the right side needs to be replaced so below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?