Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a maytag dryer Perfoma seiries. With each load to

Customer Question
Second opinion] We have a...
Second opinion] We have a maytag dryer Perfoma seiries. With each load to dry either a small load or normal load.We have to reset the dryer three times to get them dry. Can you help mr.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About five years. Model: #med5740tqo
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I want to. I'm a handy man. And have work on dryers for years. Have already pulled the washer and dryer ouy
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: out to see if I could tell. Alot of lint on back of dry and cleaned behind washer and dryer Pulled vent hose off and cleaned it. Really it was no bad at all. Work on these appliances for 4 hours.Reconnected exhaust hose to wall and dryer. I'm at loss.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
11/17/2017
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

Try using it with the dryer vent hose off for a load and see ifit works normally. If it does there is a problem with how or what's it vented with ( could be too long or the use of too much flexible vent or too much lint build - up.)

Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician