Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchenaid range displaying E3 E0 error code.

Customer Question
I have a kitchenaid...

I have a kitchenaid range displaying E3 E0 error code

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

KGRS807SSS00 It is about 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I haven't decided

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Like having your oven go out the week before thanksgiving :)

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 5 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

I am going to assume you meant F3 E0 considering there are not any double E codes. The F3 E0 error means a problem with the main temp sensor, either a faulty sensor, wiring or control board. Below are the directions and troubleshooting steps to take to figure out the problem. See page 5 of the service sheet provided below:

click here to open/download service sheet

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson