Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where can I get a more specific operating manuel for my new…

Customer Question
Where can I get...

Where can I get a more specific operating manuel for my new range??

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My wife and I bought this range in August and the instructions we got with it are very sparce in the nitty gritty.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

There is no work to do -- we are just trying to learn how to operate all the gadgets

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a Whirlpool diein range 30" model #Wee510sofw1

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We just bought it this last August. Model WEE510SOFW1

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

here is the models use and care booklet .

https://www.whirlpool.com/content/dam/global/documents/201605/owners-manual-W10887091-RevB.pdf

Let me know if you already have this or not please.

I have that. It does not answer my question! I have written Whirlpool and asked them the question! Sorry, I have the same pages you do. They do not tell me what I want to know.

ok What are you wanting to know ?