Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer light is on but it won't spin. Is there a restart…

Customer Question
Washer light is on...

Washer light is on but it won't spin. Is there a restart button on the washer?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

20 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have no idea what to do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I NEED THE WASHER TO BE REPAIRED TODAY

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And NO washers do not have reset buttons!

John, Home Appliance Technician