Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE side by side refrigerator that the fan in the freezer is…

GE side by side refrigerator...
GE side by side refrigerator that the fan in the freezer is pulsating. Not running right. Unit is cooling fine. Model number PSS26MSWA22
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing

You need to test the voltage to the fan motor to see if it is constant or if the voltage itself is pulsing

have a meter. I will check it. I won't be able to check until tonight. I'm taken it I eather have a bad fan motor of control board correct? And if it is the control board would it be the one on the back or the front one. Reason I ask I have a parts place down the road from my work and plan on picking up all the part that could be wrong and taken back what I don't need. Thanks

yes you are correct if the voltage is also pulsing it is the Main control board in the rear of the unit.

If you need the part info I can provide that to you also.

Thank you for the help. Have a great day.

no problem ,always glad to assist you anytime.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Master Tech