Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have modelKXTGF352C and it went off register. Following…

Customer Question
I have modelKXTGF352C and...

I have modelKXTGF352C and it went off register. Following directions the handset reported on screen that it was registered but the audio said it was not. What do I do?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I doubt that I'm qualified if it is complicated

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is it returnable? I've had it less that a year.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 9 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

What type of an appliance is this ?