Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The power to the washer is on, checked, the door is closed,

Customer Question
The power to the...

The power to the washer is on, checked, the door is closed, but there is no power to the washing machine.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is W10649235A

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It worked yesterday,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The number you have listed is a part number, not a model number. Do you happen to have a full model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.

I suspect the line fuse went