Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was going to replace it in 2 months anyway after the

Customer Question
I was going to...

I was going to replace it in 2 months anyway after the hurricane once I got to the kitchen area to repair, but this happened: It made a noise and E 2 then F3 came on and the door would not open. I broke the handle.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since about 9:30 this evening. My question when I get to Best Buy tomorrow is what type of electrical connection does this model use, 110 or 220 so that when I am looking at a new stove I won't to get an electrician to come out to the house first.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I am just going to have them install it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

If it is an electric stove it is 240 volts. They will sell you a cord to go with the stove you just want to make sure the outlet is a 3 or 4 prong plug that is all they will need to know.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!