Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Do the items in the door shelves stay as cold as the

Customer Question
interiror items JA: I'll do all...
Do the items in the door shelves stay as cold as the interiror items
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Quite some time
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have been trying to get the refrigerator fixed through my home owners policy since august. The intereior of the refrigerator goes between 50 degrees and 60 which means I have lost many items
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: It is about 16 to 17 years old and I need to look at the refrigerator to give you the number
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 25 days ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

John, Home Appliance Technician