Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do you get glass seperated from shelf? Blood has leaked…

Customer Question
How do you get...

How do you get glass seperated from shelf? Blood has leaked unde4

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Been trying to clean under glass for awhile, but unable to removeglass

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Oh yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just help removing glass

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What kind of appliance is this? Do you have a model number?