Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My samsungrefrigerator is not cooling. Not the freezer nor…

My samsungrefrigerator is not...

My samsungrefrigerator is not cooling. Not the freezer nor the refigerator

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Samsung #RS25H5111SR/AA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

2 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The controls read 0 on the freezer side and FF in the refrigerator side

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/16/2017
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just answer. Sorry for the delay.

Press and hold the Energy Saver and Freezer buttons for 5 seconds until you hear a chime.

Let me know if this works.

I am at currently at work. Please contact me before 6:00 PM tomorrow, and I'll let you know. Thanks. *****

Okay, you can just post back here when you try my instructions, Thanks.

Did you get a chance to try what I instructed?

The fix worked. Many thanks!

Not a problem, glad I could help.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!

Please remember to rate me so I am paid for my time, Thank You!

AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician