Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where can I get a CONTROL BOARD for Heat and Glo electric…

Customer Question
Where can I get...

Where can I get a CONTROL BOARD for Heat and Glo electric fireplace Model CF 750 E-B.Serial Number ELO51725.Thank you.George

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

Electric

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Existing Board fried through Power surge

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 5 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I'm not sure what control board you are talking about. You can see all parts available in the link below and there is no board.

CLICK HERE for parts

John, Home Appliance Technician