Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Two front burns dont light you can light ont with a match…

Customer Question
Two front burns dont...

Two front burns dont light you can light ont with a match the other one you light an it just blows

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For a long time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The big bruner is the one at blows when you try to light it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The two back bruns work ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?