Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need the number of Sub-Zero's Main office to discuss a…

Customer Question
I need the number...

I need the number of Sub-Zero's Main office to discuss a warranty issue

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sub-Zero is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MOdel 648 Pro - I don't know the year because I just purchased the house

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, especially if it's under warranty. I'm trying to get details of Sub-Zero's warranty

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/15/2017
Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 8 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

See if this helps

http://www.contactcustomerservicenow.com/contact-subzero-customer-service/

SubZero*****br />Madison, WI 53711

1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question? If this information was helpful you can close out this question simply by completing the rating questionnaire when prompted, however…

If you are still having problems that my response and recommendations were unable to resolve, just let me know and I will continue looking for another possible solution, however I do ask that you please do not complete the rating until I have had a chance to do some further research.

Thanks,

Dave

Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 7 months ago

I have not been able to locate any additional information, if you need further assistance just let me know and I will continue researching.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

It has been my pleasure providing an answer for you today, however if additional service is needed, please use the reply box to let me know and I will respond back once I have the requested information.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Dave

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Did you still need help answering your question or was the information I provided sufficient? Just let me know if you require additional help.

Dave