Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Do I get charged for asking a question regarding the repair…

Customer Question
Do I get charged...

Do I get charged for asking a question regarding the repair of an Amanda microwave?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model No ACO 1860AS Amanda Radarange Microven

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I need a repair person.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The oven does not heat, it is installed over the stove and hasn’t been used for close to a year, because I was using a counter microwave oven as a replacement. I would like to have it repaired but I don’t want to pay too much for the part or labor.

Contractor's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ready

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

This question is $28 if you'd like to proceed. If so, then just let me know.

No, this is all very confusing, I would like to stop and not be charged $28.00.
No please just cancel everything. Thank you.

ok good luck.

No, please just cancel everything.

ok good luck.

I do not want to be charge for this since I didn’t ask to receive help from Tyler Z. Do I need to contact my credit card company about this issue?

No, again I said OK and good luck.