Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Sharp microwave that has stopped working. The

Customer Question
I have a Sharp...

I have a Sharp microwave that has stopped working. The timmer works, doesnot turn on when door is closed.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Min of 15 yrs. carrashal modedel

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Like to take it somewhere.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Whenyou shut door it would seem like it started to work but just a second

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Can you please advise your Zipcode so I can advise you best
Do you have the model number ?