Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Used the oven and it melted the knobs. Frigidaire FGGF3047TF…

Customer Question
Used the oven and...

Used the oven and it melted the knobs

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Frigidaire FGGF3047TF less than a month

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can replace the knobs

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Ok if the unit is less then a month old I recommend that you contact the manufacture for a in warranty service call on your issue.