Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I will be using the Bread Raising option of my YKGST307 for…

Customer Question
Good Morning. I will...

Good Morning. I will be using the Bread Raising option of my YKGST307 for the first time. The lowest temp is 100 degrees. However, bread raising recipes mostly prescribe temp should be around 78 degrees. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

First time I use this option. Just discovered it!!

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. Everything else ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortunately the display won't set to anything less than 100 degrees---it's just not possible. If you need to to raise bread at 78 degrees, then that is room temperature so you just need to set it out on the counter. The 100 degrees is to raise the bread quicker. Unfortunately there is no way for the oven to regulate a temperature below 100 degrees.

Thank you. I thought as much.
I see that my credit card was debited for 33$. I do not wish to subscribe to the service.

OK understood. I can send your account into customer service to remove you from a subscription after you have rated me.