Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a may tag epic z ...lights come but will not

Customer Question
Have a may tag...

Have a may tag epic z ...lights come but will not start...replaced both electronic boards and door switch...when you hit the start button one click door locks but no second click and the machine locks up ...and cannot be unlocked or powered off,,

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

May tag epic z about 8 years old model MHWZ400TW00...yes machine will not run

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes...am on a island in the bahamas

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have some experience working on this machine as I have three of them

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Does the dispenser motor start to rotate?

No

Was that the original issue?

no it does nothing

Was that the original issue?

Time we can connect with a phone call

I am not available for a phone call, can you tell me what the original issue was on the unit?

can you help me with a diagnosis on may tag epic z washer

Yes can you please answer the question I am asking, what was it doing in the first place before you changed out all those parts?

when i hit the power button the light come on and then hit start button i get one click and then the unit freezes the lights stay but the unit does not start ,,,the door will not unlock and none of the buttons respond including the power button
i can send you a video if that will help

Do this and see if any errors come up

CLICK HERE

the door locks and the display freezes up...I have a video i can send you if it will help