Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The dishwasher, a Quiet Partner III, was leaking water even…

Customer Question
The dishwasher, a Quiet...

The dishwasher, a Quiet Partner III, was leaking water even tho it was turned off. I open it up and it was completely full of water. I guess it is leaking inside the machine. I pushed the Drain button and the water has drained away. I am waiting to eee if it fills up again,

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Whirlpool Quiet Partner III

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What do you mean exactly by a diagnostic cycle. Do you mean a normal cycle as a test?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 9 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Was the water clean clear water or dirty water inside the tub?

And do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?