Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE refrigerator is leaking water from the water dispenser…

Customer Question
My GE refrigerator is...

My GE refrigerator is leaking water from the water dispenser in front, but can’t get any water and refrigerator is not cooling. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model PFE28RSHDSS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Curious on expense? And how complex to fix

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Is the freezer cooling or starting to defrost?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you