Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

ICE MAKER NOT WORKING. FRIGIDAIRE PN-241691334. 8YRS OLD…

Customer Question
ICE MAKER NOT WORKING ...

ICE MAKER NOT WORKING

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

FRIGIDAIRE PN-241691334

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

8YRS OLD APPROX. IF I CAN

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NO EVERY THING ELSE IS WORKING FINE ,RUNNING WATER AND COLD

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

JS1-23

The JS1-23 is just a model type, unfortunately that isn't the full model number.