Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

For a Bosch highflow 17e water heater. The remote controller…

Customer Question
For a Bosch highflow...

For a Bosch highflow 17e water heater. The remote controller is flashing 99 and there is no water heating

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The unit would be around 5 years old. I couldn't find any more model identification.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is possible to do without any expertise.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing more I can tell you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

H​ello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I know how frustrating this can be.

Try this and let me know what happens.

Hit change and the down arrow on the controller for 3 seconds.
Wait for the controller to beep and display 00 before using the down key to display 93.
Hit the On/Off button until 000 is displayed on the screen.
Press change and down simultaneously and the controller should revert to the pre set temperature.