Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ge glass top stove worked fine on Sunday and yesterday…

Customer Question
My ge glass top...

My ge glass top stove worked fine on Sunday and yesterday nothing works

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 years, jbp80wof1ww

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What to check

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What do you mean by "not working"?