Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am a new customer and have only received two newspapers.

Customer Question
I am a new...

I am a new customer and have only received two newspapers. The telephone no. for customer service was no help at all.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

6 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just tell me how to let the Times know I have only received two papers when I subscribed for weekly papers.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

What city and state do you live in?