Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I’m looking for a replacement part for an LG refrig model…

Customer Question
I’m looking for a...

I’m looking for a replacement part for an LG refrig model lfx25960sb part number 6621jk2003b it says it’s not compatible

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It’s 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What part are you looking for exactly? You're looking for part number 6621JK2003B to purchase? Is that it?

Ok

Ok what? I asked "What part are you looking for exactly? You're looking for part number 6621JK2003B to purchase? Is that it?"

No call

3rd time I've asked now and the last. "What part are you looking for exactly? You're looking for part number 6621JK2003B to purchase? Is that it?"

that is the part

OK, but I'm not understanding what you're asking. You just want to order that part? That's it? Because before you said something about it being incompatible. Why would you order a part incompatible for your model?

that is the part because it matches the part I need and don’t know why it’s incompatible
Are you still there

how do you know it's incompatible? This is really confusing to me. Let's try this again---how about you tell me what part you are trying to replace. I'll look up the part and give you a link to the part you need to order.

Part # 6621jk2003b for an LG model lfx25960sb

That isn't what I asked---I really don't understand the miscommunication we are having here. How do you know it's incompatible? This is really confusing to me. Let's try this again---how about you tell me what part you are trying to replace. I'll look up the part and give you a link to the part you need to order.

Do you understand now

Are you even reading my replies?

QUOTE:

Forget it I think you are rude

Alright I'm sorry--I'm just trying to get clear information and I can't seem to get it asking the same question several times and never getting an answer to that question.