John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I’m looking for a replacement part for an LG refrig model

Customer Question

I’m looking for a replacement part for an LG refrig model lfx25960sb part number 6621jk2003b it says it’s not compatible
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It’s 10 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

What part are you looking for exactly? You're looking for part number 6621JK2003B to purchase? Is that it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Ok what? I asked "What part are you looking for exactly? You're looking for part number 6621JK2003B to purchase? Is that it?"

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No call
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

3rd time I've asked now and the last. "What part are you looking for exactly? You're looking for part number 6621JK2003B to purchase? Is that it?"

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is the part
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK, but I'm not understanding what you're asking. You just want to order that part? That's it? Because before you said something about it being incompatible. Why would you order a part incompatible for your model?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is the part because it matches the part I need and don’t know why it’s incompatible
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

how do you know it's incompatible? This is really confusing to me. Let's try this again---how about you tell me what part you are trying to replace. I'll look up the part and give you a link to the part you need to order.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Part # 6621jk2003b for an LG model lfx25960sb
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

That isn't what I asked---I really don't understand the miscommunication we are having here. How do you know it's incompatible? This is really confusing to me. Let's try this again---how about you tell me what part you are trying to replace. I'll look up the part and give you a link to the part you need to order.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you understand now
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Are you even reading my replies?

QUOTE:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it I think you are rude
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Alright I'm sorry--I'm just trying to get clear information and I can't seem to get it asking the same question several times and never getting an answer to that question.