Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Sorry, was chatting with but somehow lost connection. Have a…

Customer Question
Sorry, was chatting with...

Sorry, was chatting with Joyce but somehow lost connection. Have a kenmore refrigerator model number BA 83035316, serial number(###) ###-#### manufactured 07/08. Refrigerator is black. I need the clear plastic door that covers the butter chamber

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not sure what additional info you need. Have supplied model and serial numbers and manufacturers date. That's all the info I have

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, it's just a snap in part on the door

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Good morning! The clear plastic cover for the butter shelf is part number###-##-#### Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace for your model. It's about $20.

CLICK HERE for clear plastic cover

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?