Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Maytag Washer Model # MVWC425BW1, about 18 month ago,

Customer Question
I have Maytag Washer...

I have Maytag Washer Model # MVWC425BW1, about 18 month ago, now it wont spin, the cloth still wet when it's done, and now the light are blinking and it looks like stop working, I already replaced actuator and lid latch, what is the problem ?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less then 2 years I bought, Model No: MVWC425BW1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/14/2017
Appliance Technician: McgiverSR, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Customer Service
How many cycle selection are on your machine
does it pump the water out at all?
Have you checked drive belt
If it pumps bit does not remove water check the pump strainer