Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The manual that came with my electric range is not user

Customer Question
friendly. I have never baked...
The manual that came with my electric range is not user friendly. I have never baked using an electric oven and am 73 years old. The m
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The manual does not have step by step instructions and their are not visuals that show what the graphics on the screen mean.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes! I live in a senior housing facility.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I somehow was successful Saturday night making bread but it took an act of God to get the oven working. I just need do this, then do this, etc.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
11/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Which oven do you have....Make and Model ?
Are you familiar with Gas ovens ?

What are you hoping to cook ?

Are you still there ?

John, Home Appliance Technician