Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The flame under my 20 inch stove keeps going out.It that…

Customer Question
The flame under my Brown...
The flame under my Brown 20 inch stove keeps going out.It that normal to regulatethe tempture or should I get it replaced?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

As the oven is on, the flame will go on and off according to the cycling of the thermostat to keep an average temperature. That is normal and should require no service.