Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Kenmore Elite - A3L763221. It started leaking from…

Customer Question
Hi we have a...

Hi we have a Kenmore Elite - A3L763221. It started leaking from the bottom - we pulled it our and found a loose clamp and tightened it ip. Hooked everything back up and are now getting an error code of F4EI. We'd like to run it to see if the problem is fixed.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Just a minute - let me get that info for you.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. Where can I find the model number? 7 years old ?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model # 665.13963K017

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 9 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Did you check the motor plug and make sure that is tight? If so press any 3 buttons in order 1,2,3 1,2,3 1,2,3 until all lights light up then press cancel and see if it clears. If not let me know.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Checking...

ok

Do you have a picture of the motor plug
are you still there

It is the plug that plugs onto the motor itself should be a two wire plug do you see it?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!