Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Model # for an ice maker to be installed in modelRF170wdlx5.

Customer Question
Model # for an...

Model # for an ice maker to be installed in modelRF170wdlx5

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Refrig is brand new never used

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No i just need ice maker model #

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The model you posted does not show an ice maker option. Are you sure you posted the correct model number?