Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Ge Microwave oven is dead. pannel does not lite up. ther…

Customer Question
My Ge Microwave oven...

My Ge Microwave oven is dead. pannel does not lite up. ther is power to the plug

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

& years Model KM1750WMCO2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes as I am far from ant servixce areas

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would consider checking the fuse if I knew the process

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Can you please double check that model number?