Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just replacedcontrol board part Numberebr65002706 how do you…

Customer Question
Just replacedcontrol board part...
Just replacedcontrol board part Numberebr65002706 how do you turn ref on?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 9 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I have no idea what that number is ***** have listed. It doesn't look like a valid part number. What part number did you replace? Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

The ref model is 795.71032.010 the main mother board was replaced part number ebr65002706 can not turn ref on the display shows off no matter what I push nothing will set the temp
EBR65002706 is the correct part number to order for your model. Either it came faulty or the front control panel has also failed. Return the part and tell them it came faulty and get a new one. If you still have problems, replace the front control

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?