Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need glass dish for my 1200 watt Panasonic micowave can…

Customer Question
I need glass dish...

I need glass dish for my 1200 watt Panasonic micowave can you help

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its about 3 yrs old, its my daughter's. I will have to get back with you with rest of info. But they are possible to get? Thank you.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a yr. She tried a few things that I know of.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that's its the dish got busted while moving.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can see if the part is available separately?

I will have to get with my daughter ,being she lives in another city. I will try to get her to text or call me with the info.It
would will be a few days maybe to get this done. Sorry for the inconveivce of not having all the info. Thank you.

ok sounds good