Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher starts then empties. Kuds30xwh2. Depends. Fixed…

Customer Question
Dishwasher starts then empties ...

Dishwasher starts then empties

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Kuds30xwh2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Fixed appliances in the past

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

how long does the dishwasher run befroe it drains the water out?

and after it drains the water out what does the unit then do?

Water drains after about 15 sec, then shuts down

shuts down as in all lights go off?

DW starts to fill then empties
Lights go off

if the unit is coming on filling and the goes to a drain mode and 15 seconds later it shuts off ,having no lights or anything on .You have an issue within the electronic control board .

Have you unplugged the unit or turned the circuit breaker off for over 5 minutes to REBOOT the electronic control board yet?

If not let`s do that at this time.

Already completed that step
Several times

ok so if the Rebooting the electronic control board did not fix the issue ,your going to need to replace the control board itself.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Thank you

glad to assist you anytime.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.